“AT&T SPORTSNET ROCKY MOUNTAIN SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLYAWAY” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS IN COLORADO, IDAHO, KANSAS, NEBRASKA, NEW MEXICO, NEVADA, SOUTH DAKOTA, UTAH AND WYOMING 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF AUGUST 15, 2015.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The AT&T SPORTSNET ROCKY MOUNTAIN SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLYAWAY sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on August 10, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on September 10, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. MT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, the Twitter Terms of Service, and the decisions of AT&T SPORTSNET (the “Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only legal U.S. residents in Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming, twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of August 10, 2017 are eligible to enter. No prize will be awarded without the winner providing documentary proof of residency. Persons in the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win a prize in the Sweepstakes: (a) Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, suppliers, printers, distributors, and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”); (b) persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes; (c) distributors of Sponsor’s AT&T SPORTSNET television network, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents; (d) companies whose products or services are involved in this Sweepstakes, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agent; and (e) persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse or biological or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, or son and each of their respective spouses) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, and/or individuals who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, participants must have a Twitter account and must be a follower of the AT&T SPORTSNET Rocky Mountain (@ATTSPORTSNETRM) Twitter account. Participant must Tweet @AT&TSPORTNETRM with the hashtag #FlyAwayFan during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period. All eligible entries will be compiled at the end of the Sweepstakes Period, from which one winner will be selected at random.If a dispute as to the identity of any entrant cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries or the use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. All required information must be provided to be eligible to win. Information collected in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor in accordance with its own online privacy practices and with any applicable Twitter online privacy practices and policies. All eligible entries will be entered for a chance to win, and each entrant shall only be eligible to win a total of one (1) prize during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Void where prohibited.
- DRAWING FOR GRAND PRIZE: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on September 11, 2017 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes The odds of winning depends upon the number of Eligible Entries received. The prize is listed below. The potential winner will be notified privately (through Twitter direct message within five (5) business days of drawing) and will be required to provide their name, address, age and other personal information necessary to receive the prize. Such drawings will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, using randomization methods selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, the potential winner does not respond within two (2) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- PRIZE/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize, consisting of the following: one (1) Trip for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest to San Diego, California. Travel dates: September 22, 2017 – September 24, 2017. Grand Prize winner and travel guest must be able to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor; no alternate dates available. Grand Prize package includes roundtrip air travel for winner and one (1) guest from the closest major U.S. airport to winner’s residence served by Southwest Airlines, on published, scheduled service (subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply), to San Diego International Airport, two (2) nights double-occupancy hotel accommodations (room and tax only) at a hotel to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and a $100 Visa Gift card to be used at Grand Prize winner’s discretion. Tickets valid on Southwest-operated, published, scheduled service only in the United States. Tickets are not valid on code-share or any international service. Airline tickets will not be refundable or redeemable for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. Other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, ground transportation between the airport and San Diego, parking fees, food, beverages, gratuities, personal purchases, and all other expenses are the responsibility of winner. Grand Prize may not be sold or transferred to a third party and must be accepted as awarded. If the winner does not live in a city served by Southwest Airlines, he/she is responsible for transportation to the nearest airport served by Southwest Airlines. Airline tickets will not be refundable or redeemable for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Government issued ID required to travel. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, is non-changeable by Grand Prize winner and will be deemed void if sold, transferred, auctioned or assigned to any third party. Approximate Retail Value: $1,550.00.Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended airline flights or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations beyond its control. Ground transportation, meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s and travel guest’s responsibilities. If travel guest is a minor, winner must be his/her parent/guardian, or he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses. Grand Prize winner and travel guest, or if minor, their parent/legal guardian, must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing or travel occurs. Grand Prize winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license, passport) required for travel. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. The Grand Prize winner’s guest, or if minor their parent/legal guardian, must execute a Liability Release, and where legal, Publicity Release prior to the issuance of travel documents. Once a travel guest is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize winner and travel guest are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. The Sponsor and/or any other relevant party reserve the right to remove or deny entry to the Grand Prize winner and/or guest of Grand Prize winner who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at any event or at any prize-related venue. Actual retail value depends on city/day/time of departure and location. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If Grand Prize winner cannot accept the prize as stated by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from the Eligible Entries received (time permitting).
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: The prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize including but not limited to travel and parking and may be issued a 1099 IRS tax form. No substitution or cash redemption allowed except by Sponsor, who may substitute any prize for a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without compensation. Entrants and their designees, assignees and predecessors and successors in interest agree that the Sweepstakes Entities: (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the prize, including, without limitation, such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, late or lost submissions or prize notifications. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes or any particular Sweepstakes drawing is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes or particular Sweepstakes drawing as contemplated herein. If Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes or a particular Sweepstakes drawing as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war or any government law, order, or regulation, (“Force Majeure”), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes in its entirety or the affected Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the state of Colorado and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local law regulations.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a 3½” x 5” card complete with your full name, address, city, state and zip code to: AT&T SPORTSNET ROCKY MOUNTAIN SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLYAWAY 2399 Blake St., Suite 130, Denver, CO 80205 for receipt by September 15, 2017.
- SPONSOR: AT&T SPORTSNET Rocky Mountain, 2399 Blake St., Suite 130, Denver, CO 80205
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.