“AT&T SPORTSNET ROCKY MOUNTAIN SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLYAWAY” SWEEPSTAKES
Sponsored by AT&T SPORTSNET OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS IN COLORADO, IDAHO, KANSAS, NEBRASKA, NEW MEXICO, NEVADA, SOUTH DAKOTA, UTAH AND WYOMING 19 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. PLEASE READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY. AS EXPLAINED BELOW, THE RULES REQUIRE THAT DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, RATHER THAN BY CLASS ACTIONS OR JURY TRIALS, AND LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
- SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The AT&T SPORTSNET ROCKY MOUNTAIN SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLYAWAY sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on July 25, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on August 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. MT for the Phoenix, Arizona prize; begins on August 2, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. MT and ends on August 22, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. MT for the San Diego, California prize; and begins on August 23, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. MT and ends on September 5, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. MT for the Los Angeles, California prize (each, a “Sweepstakes Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, the Twitter Terms of Service, and the decisions of AT&T SPORTSNET ROCKY MOUNTAIN (“AT&T” or the “Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Southwest Airlines Co. is not a sponsor, co-sponsor or administrator of this Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only legal U.S. residents in Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming, nineteen (19) years of age or older at time of entry are eligible to enter (“Eligible Entrants” or “Entrant”). No prize will be awarded without the winner providing documentary proof of residency. Persons in the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win a prize in the Sweepstakes: (a) Sponsor, Southwest Airlines Co. (“Southwest Airlines”), each of their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, suppliers, printers, distributors, and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”); (b) persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes; (c) distributors of Sponsor’s AT&T SPORTSNET television network, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents; (d) companies whose products or services are involved in this Sweepstakes, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agent; and (e) persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse or biological or step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, or son and each of their respective spouses) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, and/or individuals who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories.
Additionally, the following persons are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes: Employees, elected or appointed officials of any federal, state or local, government or body, or member of any board, commission, or agency; Political candidates; Board members, administrators or employees of any public school (including K through 12 schools, secondary schools and public colleges and junior colleges), libraries, or rural healthcare providers; Employees of foreign governments and/or employees of companies owned in whole or in part by a foreign government; Jurors/Grand Jurors currently serving on a Jury in the eligible states; and immediate family members, dependents or household members of anyone described in this paragraph.
This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, participants must have a Twitter account and must be a follower of the AT&T SPORTSNET Rocky Mountain (@ATTSPORTSNETRM) Twitter account. Participant must Tweet @ATTSPORTNETRM with the hashtag #FlyAwayFanSweepstakes during each Sweepstakes Period. Limit one entry per person per day during each Sweepstakes Period. Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All eligible entries will be compiled at the end of each Sweepstakes Period, from which one winner will be selected at random.
The contents of an Entrant’s tweet must comply with the following guidelines in order to be considered an Eligible Entry (as defined below):
- cannot be profane, pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive or contain nudity;
- cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs or tobacco;
- cannot contain materials embodying copyrighted images, names, likenesses, photographs or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission;
- cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about people or companies;
- cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group or be derogatory to any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- cannot depict illegal activity and cannot itself be in violation of any law;
- shall not include images of a known celebrity, famous or well-known person or any image which violates the right of privacy or publicity of any person; and
- shall not include any private information of a third party such as name, address, phone number, or email address.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered “Eligible Entries”. Receipt of entry will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. Entrants also acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall own all right, title and interest, including all copyright ownership, in any derivative works they may create from any element of an Eligible Entry.
If a dispute as to the identity of any Entrant cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries or the use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. All required information must be provided to be eligible to win. Information collected in connection with this Sweepstakes will be used by AT&T in accordance with its own online privacy practices (www.att.com/privacy) and with any applicable Twitter online privacy practices and policies.
- DRAWING FOR GRAND PRIZE: One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on the first day after each Sweepstakes Period from among all Eligible Entries received by Sponsor, within each Sweepstakes Period, whose decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning depends upon the number of Eligible Entries received. The prize is listed below. Each potential winner will be notified privately (through Twitter direct message within five (5) business days of drawing) and will be required to provide their name, address, age and any other personal information necessary to receive the prize. Such drawings will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee, using randomization methods selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, the potential winner does not respond within two (2) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, or the potential winner no longer follows @ATTSPORTSNETRM and Sponsor is unable to send a private message, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- PRIZE/ODDS: Three (3) Grand Prizes, consisting of the following: one (1) Trip for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest to one of the following locations: to Phoenix, Arizona on August 18-20, 2019; to San Diego, California on September 6-8, 2019; or to Los Angeles, California on September 20-22, 2019. Grand Prize winner and travel guest must be able to travel on the dates specified by Sponsor; no alternate dates available. Grand Prize package includes roundtrip air travel for winner and one (1) guest on Southwest Airlines® to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, San Diego International Airport, or Los Angeles International Airport (subject to Air Travel Restrictions set forth below), two (2) nights double-occupancy hotel accommodations (room and tax only) at a hotel to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and a $100 Visa gift card (see www.mygift.giftcardmall.com/termsandconditions/giftcard/454316 for terms and conditions) to be used at Grand Prize winner’s discretion. Approximate Retail Value of each Grand Prize: $1,550.00.
Air travel is subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply. Round trip travel for two (2) on Southwest Airlines will be awarded in the form of four (4) Southwest flight e-passes. Each Southwest flight e-pass is valid for one-way travel on Southwest Airlines-operated, published, scheduled service in the United States. The Southwest flight e-pass will bear the date of issue and the date of expiration. Expiration dates will not be extended, and travel must be completed on or before the expiration date. The Southwest flight e-pass is not valid on interline or codeshare service. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-refundable and is not redeemable for cash or credit. The Southwest flight e-pass will not be replaced for any reason, including, without limitation, if lost, stolen, or fraudulently used. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-transferrable and cannot be sold to a third party. Sale, auction, or re-tendering of the Southwest flight e-pass for money or otherwise is strictly prohibited. The Southwest flight e-pass may not be used for promotional purposes unless previously approved by Southwest Airlines. Any suspected fraud, misrepresentation, misuse, abuse or violation of the Southwest flight e-pass rules and regulations may result in cancellation of the Southwest flight e-pass(es). Southwest flight e-pass holders are required to be nineteen (19) years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. However, the recipient of a Southwest flight e-pass may arrange travel for another person if done without selling or bartering a Southwest flight e-pass. Air transportation by Southwest Airlines is subject to Southwest Airlines’ Passenger Contract of Carriage set out at www.southwest.com/contractofcarriage. If the winner does not live in a city served by Southwest Airlines, he/she is responsible for transportation to and from the nearest airport served by Southwest Airlines. Winner is responsible for booking all travel and paying all applicable international taxes and fees. Travel is based on seat availability. Seats on any desired flight are not guaranteed. Winner and guest(s) must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. Winner and guest must have valid government-issued photo identification at the time of travel. If the travel guest is a minor, winner must be his/her parent/guardian, or be accompanied by his/her parent/guardian. Other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, parking fees, food, beverages, luggage fees, gratuities, personal purchases, and all other expenses are the responsibility of winner. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, is non-changeable by Grand Prize winner and will be deemed void if sold, transferred, auctioned or assigned to any third party.
Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended airline flights or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. If travel guest is a minor, winner must be his/her parent/guardian, or he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian, and such person must pay his/her own expenses. Grand Prize winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license, passport) required for travel. Grand Prize winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. The Grand Prize winner’s guest, or if minor their parent/legal guardian, must execute a Liability Release, and where legal, Publicity Release prior to the issuance of travel documents. Once a travel guest is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Grand Prize winner and travel guest are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. The Sponsor and/or any other relevant party reserve the right to remove or deny entry to the Grand Prize winner and/or guest of Grand Prize winner who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at any event or at any prize-related venue. Actual retail value depends on city/day/time of departure and location. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If Grand Prize winner cannot accept the prize as stated by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from the Eligible Entries received (time permitting).
- TAXES: The Grand Prize Winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 prior to receiving Prize. The value of Prize is taxable to a Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of Winner for the actual value of Prize awarded if the aggregate value of Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Winner from Sponsor is $600 or greater for the calendar year. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely each Winner’s responsibility.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants and their designees, assignees and predecessors and successors in interest agree that the Sweepstakes Entities: (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize and air travel redeemed therewith, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the prize, including, without limitation, such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, late or lost submissions or prize notifications. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes or any particular Sweepstakes drawing is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes or particular Sweepstakes drawing as contemplated herein. If Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes or a particular Sweepstakes drawing as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war or any government law, order, or regulation, (“Force Majeure”), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes in its entirety or the affected Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the state of Colorado and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local law regulations.
- Dispute Resolution by Binding Arbitration
8.1 By entering this Sweepstakes, you and AT&T agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, whether directly or indirectly. This agreement to arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. It includes, but is not limited to:
- claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory;
- claims that arose before entry into the Sweepstakes (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising);
- claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class; and
- claims that may arise after the termination of the Sweepstakes Period.
For purposes of this Section 8 only, references to “AT&T,” “you,” “your” and “us” include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of these Official Rules. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court. In addition, either party may arbitrate in accordance with the terms of any other arbitration agreement between us; this arbitration agreement does not supersede other such agreements. This arbitration agreement does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies, including, for example, the Federal Trade Commission or any state agency that regulates sweepstakes. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf. You agree that, by entering this Sweepstakes, you and AT&T are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. These Official Rules evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of these Official Rules.
8.2 A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). The Notice to AT&T should be addressed to: Office of Dispute Resolution, AT&T, 1025 Lenox Park Blvd., Atlanta, GA 30319 (“Notice Address”). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If AT&T and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or AT&T may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by AT&T or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or AT&T is entitled. You may download or copy a form Notice and a form to initiate arbitration at http://www.att.com/arbitration-forms.
8.3 After AT&T receives notice at the Notice Address that you have commenced arbitration, it will promptly reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than $75,000. (The filing fee currently is $200 but is subject to change by the arbitration provider. If you are unable to pay this fee, AT&T will pay it directly upon receiving a written request at the Notice Address.) The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by these Official Rules, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules are available online at http://www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by writing to the Notice Address. (You may obtain information that is designed for non-lawyers about the arbitration process at http://www.att.com/arbitration-information.) The arbitrator is bound by the terms of these Official Rules. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to the scope and enforceability of the arbitration provision are for the court to decide. Unless AT&T and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. Except as otherwise provided for herein, AT&T will pay all AAA filing, administration, and arbitrator fees for any arbitration initiated in accordance with the notice requirements above. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all such fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse AT&T for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. In addition, if you initiate an arbitration in which you seek more than $75,000 in damages, the payment of these fees will be governed by the AAA rules.
8.4 If, after finding in your favor in any respect on the merits of your claim, the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of AT&T’s last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected, then AT&T will:
- pay you the amount of the award or $10,000 (“the alternative payment”), whichever is greater; and
- pay your attorney, if any, twice the amount of attorneys’ fees, and reimburse any expenses (including expert witness fees and costs) that your attorney reasonably accrues for investigating, preparing, and pursuing your claim in arbitration (“the attorney premium”).
If AT&T did not make a written offer to settle the dispute before an arbitrator was selected, you and your attorney will be entitled to receive the alternative payment and the attorney premium, respectively, if the arbitrator awards you any relief on the merits. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees, expenses, and the alternative payment and the attorney premium at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
8.5 The right to attorneys’ fees and expenses discussed in paragraph 8.4 supplements any right to attorneys’ fees and expenses you may have under applicable law. Thus, if you would be entitled to a larger amount under the applicable law, this provision does not preclude the arbitrator from awarding you that amount. However, you may not recover duplicative awards of attorneys’ fees or costs. Although under some laws AT&T may have a right to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses if it prevails in an arbitration, AT&T agrees that it will not seek such an award.
8.6 The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. YOU AND AT&T AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and AT&T agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR, AND ADMINISTRATOR IF APPLICABLE, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITED BY LAW.
THE COLORADO COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF COLORADO SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THESE COURTS.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any provision.
- Publicity Release: By participating in Sweepstakes, the Grand Prize Winner grants to Sponsor, and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the Winner (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Prize information and any other attributes of Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Sweepstakes Winner List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a 3½” x 5” card complete with your full name, address, city, state and zip code to: AT&T SPORTSNET ROCKY MOUNTAIN SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLYAWAY 2399 Blake St., Suite 130, Denver, CO 80205 for receipt by September 5, 2019.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: AT&T SPORTSNET Rocky Mountain, 2399 Blake St., Suite 130, Denver, CO 80205. Southwest Airlines Co. is not a sponsor, co-sponsor or administrator of this Sweepstakes.